The following outlines the Student Accident Claims Procedure:
For Medical, Dental or Miscellaneous Claims
- Complete the appropriate form in its entirety.
- If claiming for medical and/or dental expenses, submit original receipt or original invoice. Claims will not be paid based on photocopies.
- The "Attending Physician's Statement" section does not need to be completed for an ambulance bill only or for claims under $100.
- For NSCC students, complete the NSCC forms.
For Death and Dismemberment Claims
- Name of insured student
- Date of birth
- Date of accident
- Date of loss
- Name and address of person to whom claims forms should be sent
- Type of loss
- Cause of loss
Submit all of the above to: SSQ Insurance Company Inc.